Warning: rooting will permanently void your warranty and with khox enabled devices
some features such as (Secure Folder, Samsung Pass) will disabled permanentely.
Do at your own risk.
1. Backup your important data from internal storage before proceeding towards the installation.
2. Now go to Settings – About Phone – Software Information – Tap On Build Number 7 Times.
3. Now come back to Settings Home and Open Developer Options. Check OEM Unlock is turned ON.
4. Download TWRP recovery according to your device model number.
5. Put SuperSu zip into your internal storage.
6. Power off device and boot into download mode. (Press and hold volume up+home+power Buttons until Download
7. Connect your device to PC/Laptop.
8. Open odin and press AP option.
9. Choose the TWRP .tar file and press the START button.
10. Now after Odin says PASS, press the VOLUME UP, HOME, and POWER BUTTON at the same time until device boots
into TWRP recovery.
11. Flash no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip.
12. Now Choose INSTALL option and install SuperSU zip you have put inside your storage.
13. Then select reboot.